Starting January 2023, the implementation of Fast Track Cities initiative is planned for Baku within SoS 2.0 regional program.
Info on global Fast Track Cities initiative: https://www.fast-trackcities.org/about
The text of Paris Declaration: https://bit.ly/3eagEx4
Goal of this call for proposals is to select country-coordinating organization (CCO), which will be responsible for implementation of Fast Track Cities initiative in Baku in 2023-2024 and reach expected outcomes stated below.
Implementation period: 01.01.2023 – 31.12.2024
Target groups of project implementation: Mayor, Deputy Mayors, members of city parliament, heads of specialized deputy commissions, head of health department of city administration, representatives of NGOs and key populations.
FTC approach and plans for Baku in 2023-2024:
• Conduct baseline assessment on municipal response to HIV, budgeting, gaps, problems and challenges (the assessment tool will be provided by Alliance for Public Health).
• Advocacy work with Baku municipality to sign Paris Declaration on HIV by the Mayor of Baku in 2023.
• Establish municipal working group on HIV with inclusion of representatives from key affected populations.
• Make available HIV care cascade data on city level with disaggregation by KPs, age, gender.
• Develop municipal HIV program/plan aiming 95-95-95 and zero new HIV infections.
• Increase in municipal funding allocation to HIV programs – $ 500 000 cumulative increase during 2023-2024
Questions regarding the call for proposals could be submitted at the same email address, until November 8, 2022.